All our professionals at North Oakland Foot & Ankle maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
John D. Arsen, DPM, FACFAS
Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine; Chicago, IL
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Southwest Detroit Hospital; Detroit, MI
Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- 1986 - Present
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics And Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Crittenton Hospital-Rochester, MI
- McLaren/POH-Pontiac, MI
- Wayne Sate University School of Medicine/ Clinical Instructor for the Family Medicine Residency Program
- St. John Providence Health System
- Member of the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Orion Township Trustee 1988-1992
- Team Podiatrist For Hansons Brooks Running Team
- Avid Marathon Runner, Cyclist, Water Skier and Snow Skier
Kristi Schons, DPM
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, State of Michigan
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- July, 2000-August 2002
St. John Oakland Hospital (PPMR/PSR-12)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Bald Moutain Surgical Center
- 1991- 1996
Oakland University Rochester Hills, MI, Bachelor of Science
- 1996 -2000
Dr. William M. School College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
American Podiatric Medical Association
Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
Spindler SA, *Clark KS, Callewaert DM, Reddy RG. Role and detection of 9 and 13-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acids.
Advances in Experimental Medicine & Biology 407:477-8, 1997.
Spindler SA, *Clark KS, Blackburn ML, Bull AW, Reddy RG.
Occurrence of 13(S)-Hydroxyoctadecadienoic Acid in Biologic Samples. Prostaglandins 54:875-880, 1997.
Spindler SA, *Clark KS, Callewaert DM, Reddy RG.
Significance of immunoassay of 9 and 13-hydroxyocatdecadienoic acids.
Biochemical & Biophysical Research Communications 218(1):187-91,1996.
(*Clark KS = Kristi S. Schons