All our professionals at John Arsen, DPM maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
John D. Arsen, DPM, FACFAS
Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine; Chicago, IL
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Southwest Detroit Hospital; Detroit, MI
Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- 1986 - Present
- Fellow, American College of Foot and AnkleSurgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics And Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Crittenton Hospital-Rochester, MI
- McLaren/POH-Pontiac, MI
- Wayne Sate University School of Medicine/ Clinical Instructor for the Family Medicine Residency Program
- St. John Providence Health System
- Member of the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Orion Township Trustee 1988-1992
- Team Podiatrist For Hansons Brooks Running Team
- Avid Marathon Runner, Cyclist, Water Skier and Snow Skier
Kristi Schons, DPM
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, State of Michigan
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- July, 2000-August 2002
St. John Oakland Hospital (PPMR/PSR-12)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Bald Moutain Surgical Center
- 1991- 1996
Oakland University Rochester Hills, MI, Bachelor of Science
- 1996 -2000
Dr. William M. School College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
American Podiatric Medical Association
Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
Spindler SA, *Clark KS, Callewaert DM, Reddy RG. Role and detection of 9 and 13-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acids.
Advances in Experimental Medicine & Biology 407:477-8, 1997.
Spindler SA, *Clark KS, Blackburn ML, Bull AW, Reddy RG.
Occurrence of 13(S)-Hydroxyoctadecadienoic Acid in Biologic Samples. Prostaglandins 54:875-880, 1997.
Spindler SA, *Clark KS, Callewaert DM, Reddy RG.
Significance of immunoassay of 9 and 13-hydroxyocatdecadienoic acids.
Biochemical & Biophysical Research Communications 218(1):187-91,1996.
(*Clark KS = Kristi S. Schons)
Gina, Medical Assistant
Nancy, Medical Assistant/Office Manager
Laurie, Medical Biller